Wedding Failure of Supplier Insurance
Protect your special day against your suppliers failing
When you plan a wedding, you do the most you can to make sure that nothing goes wrong. However, despite all your efforts, unexpected things can still happen. If your suppliers go out of business before your wedding, you could lose out financially. Wedding Failure of Supplier Insurance protects you for the amount that you would lose if you have a failure of supplier.
According to the policy wording, we will ‘pay up to the amount stated in the Summary of cover following the bankruptcy or liquidation of any pre-booked Wedding Services Supplier contracted to and paid by You, in respect of:
- irrecoverable Deposits in accordance with standard booking conditions
- Additional Costs in arranging alternative Wedding services’
Fundamentally, this means that we will cover the money you might lose if a supplier to your wedding because they go out of business.
There are a few reasons that we wouldn’t be able to cover you for. In the policy wording, these are listed as:
- ‘any costs which would have been incurred had the original suppler not ceased trading.
- any costs from the financial failure of a Wedding Gifts supplier or any supplier not contracted by and pre-paid by You.
- any costs from the financial failure of a professional Wedding planner.
- any costs where no written contractual agreement exists between You and the Wedding Services Supplier.
- claims arising from circumstances known to You or in the public domain at the time of issue of this insurance.’
This means that if any of these points are the case, we wouldn’t be able to cover you for Failure of Supplier.
|Policy||Silver £21||Gold £35||Diamond £60||Platinum £98|
The ‘We’ referred to in the Policy Wording is Acasta Europe – the underwriters of our wedding insurance policies.
We don’t just cover suppliers, we also cover:
- Cancellation & Rearrangement
- Ceremonial Attire
- Wedding Gifts
- Rings, Flowers & Cake
- Wedding Transportation
Get A Quote
Choose from our 4 levels of cover available and optional extras to tailor the policy to your unique day.
Covers up to £5,000
Covers up to £10,000
Covers up to £20,000
Covers up to £35,000
How Can We Help You?